- Have ever been told a doctor or nurse practitioner you need to lose weight.
- Are unhappy with your current weight.
- Have conditions associated with weight such as diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol.
- If you have had or are thinking about having weight loss surgery.
Then we would like to help you…
How do I make an appointment? What do I do now?
Call or TEXT #appt at 256-386-0808 to make a new patient appointment
Have Lab Work Drawn
Immediately after scheduling your visit appointment, please visit our main office at Avalon Medical Group, 2nd Floor, 2410 East Avalon Ave, Muscle Shoals, AL 35661 to have your labs drawn. Our staff will direct you to our on-site lab.
- IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD YOUR LABS DRAWN PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO RESCHEDULE.
Complete weight loss paperwork
This paperwork contains several necessary forms that need to be completed PRIOR to your first appointment.
How do I complete the weight loss paperwork?
- Our office can text you the paperwork via our HIPAA-Compliant texting platform.
- You may download the forms here.
Packet has Welcome Letter, Comprehensive History Questionnaire, Eating Disorder Screen, Consent Form and Food Log.
Please bring this packet with you to your first appointment.
- You may pick up a physical copy of the forms at our main office.
NEW PATIENTS MUST HAVE PAPERWORK FILLED OUT PRIOR TO THE APPOINTMENT. PLEASE BRING COMPLETED PAPERWORK TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT BRING YOUR COMPLETED PAPERWORK, YOU MAY BE ASKED TO RESCHEDULE.
Plan for Individualized Treatment
Plan for your initial visit to take longer than a typical doctor’s visit. Dr. Parker will be getting to know you and creating an individualized treatment plan, and this takes time.
We are a medical weight loss practice and Dr. Parker is board certified by the American Board of Obesity Medicine. We treat obesity as a medical condition. We accept all major commercial insurance.
If you do not have insurance, our cash price is as follows:
Please note that this does NOT include the price for labs.
- Initial Visit$250.00 (Full payment is due at first appointment)
- Followup visits$75.00 (Typically monthly visits)